Saturday, August 13, 2011

Terima Kasih

"Hi Everybody,

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving the NDT project and today will be my last working day.

While I have been very satisfied at Emrail, I have decided to make this move to advance my career. I have enjoyed working with you all and appreciate the opportunities I have been given here. Many thanks to all (especially the HSE Department Team) for the support, and guidance during my time with the project.

Please keep in touch. I can be reached at my personal email address at adzmer@gmail.com , Or maybe u can add me in your facebook account, search for Adzmer Sangkut.

Thanks again for everything. And I wish you all and company success in the future. For all Muslims, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

SANGKUT
Project Environment Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment